• 8 chicken thighs
• 4 tomatoes, quartered
• cloves garlic, minced
• 4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1 pinch ground turmeric
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
• Combine the chicken, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, chili powder, turmeric, and salt in a large, heavy pot over high heat.
• cook and stir until the chicken begins to brown.
• Reduce heat to medium-low and allow mixture to simmer until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes.
• Sprinkle with virgin coconut oil to serve.